- Norpoint Shooting Center in Arlington will be hosting a BBQ April 13 from 11-4. All money and donations will go to Oso victims and families in need. $5 a plate, $20 raffle tickets. (participants must be 21+ for raffle)
- The Spring Fling Fashion Show in Darrington now will be a fundraiser for the slide victims. The event is set for 5:30 to 8 p.m. April 12 and is $5 per person. Darrington youth will model fashions alongside an auction. Snacks and nonalcoholic drinks will be served. For tickets, call 425-320-6996.
- A benefit dinner and silent auction are planned April 27 at Nature’s Connection Place in Arlington. Organizers are looking for donations via businesses, help with the event and food donations. Email email@example.com for more information.
- The Wild Buffalo and What’s Up! Magazine will be hosting a benefit concert and silent auction in Bellingham on Thursday, April 10th. 100% of funds raised will go directly to Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team and The Disaster Relief Account for Oso Landslide Victims through the Cascade Valley Hospital Health Foundation. Donations at the door. Please bring cash.
- Tony V’s in Everett has announced a benefit for May 9th featuring Guns of Nevada and others. If you can’t make the show, their donation box at the bar is already in place to accept what ever you can do to help.
- One-Eyed Jack’s Roadhouse in Lynnwood is doing a fundraiser for the victims of the Oso slide on Wednesday, April 9th with music from The Saints of Damnation, Under Sin, and Lake View Drive.8pm show
Must be 21+ with ID
$5 Donation at the door (more if you can afford it), with One-Eyed Jack’s matching up to $300.
$5 Prize raffle
All proceeds from the door & raffle go to the Red Cross, earmarked for Oso relief.
- Flights Pub in Everett wants to give back to the families affected by the landslide. 50% of event proceeds on Saturday, May 10 will go towards the appropriate charity dedicated towards this cause. We will also be taking donations if any wish to give.Live performances by Lacero
Rain Light Fade
$7 cover – ID required.
- A collection of some of the best musicians and bands in the Pacific Northwest are coming together help the victims of this horrible disaster by doing what they do best. Donations at the door -All Proceeds go to victims of the Oso Landslide via United Way of Snohomish County.Donations taken online Thursday April 10th Jimmy Jacks Rock-N-Roll Cafe 13428 Hwy 99, Everett WA (All Ages), Sponsored by Kirkland Guitar Center. 7:00pm School of Jam house band with special guests, 8:00 pm Lee Oskar 9:00 Dr. Funk, 10:-12am invitational jam.